No way of getting cable to your solenoid valves, this DC option can help you over come these types of problems. Operate up to 3kms LOS.
- Wireless control of irrigation valves, pumps, filters, etc. making it simple to fit to any new or to retrofit any previously hard wired irrigation control systems
- Allows for modular system expansion as and when the budget allows
- Robust tried and tested radio switching modules with 1 to 4 outputs that make use of 12VDC latching relays and solenoids and powered by long lasting Lithium batteries
- An Eco-Friendly system using minimal copper wiring
Gator Point to Point Radio System
- Point to point transmission range of up to 2 kilometres line of sight
- Up to two inputs and two outputs per module allowing modules to be set as a receiver or as a transmitter
- The units can be setup to operate in either a switching mode or pulsing mode depending on applications requirements
Code : AQVAT32AC
Consolidate existing controllers to improve efficiency and reduce operating expenses Reliably communicate up to 8 kilometres in any terrain regardless of hills, buildings and trees Controls up to 32 stations; expandable to 96 Works with any commercial irrigation controller Big cost savings in installation and maintenance Redundant transmissions assure communications regardless of weather or electrical interference KEY FEATURES The VAT/VAR series of valve actuating transmitters and receivers offer a new level of ease of automation and in many cases, it allows costly jobs to be inexpensively accomplished. Operates with the Aquaterr VAR Pole and Valve Box receivers. Transmits NLOS (Non-Line-of-Sight) radio signal to receivers located up to eight kilometres away that blankets the reception area regardless of physical obstacles such as hills, valleys buildings and trees. Most wireless irrigation solutions involve annual or monthly fees for operating over their frequency, the Aquaterr solution is free of airwave costs and requires no radio license.
- Consolidate existing controllers to improve efficiency and reduce operating expenses
- Reliably communicate up to 8 kilometres in any terrain regardless of hills, buildings and trees
- Controls up to 32 stations; expandable to 96