- AC 240 Volt- Commercial- Decoder- Domestic
Code : ROAM-XL
Hunter long range remote valve control used in mantenance to operate solenoid valves connected to Hunter X-Core, Pro-C, PCC, I-Core and ACC controllers through Hunter Smartport connection.
- Long Distance: Talk to Hunter controllers up to 3.2 km away
- Rugged: Roam XL is built with the most demanding job sites in mind
- Saves Time: Complete a wide array of tasks without physically visiting the controller
Code : PCC-XX
Focused on cost-effectiveness, the PCC is a residential controller with 6, 9, 12 and 15 station models. With a multitude of features the PCC is designed with the goal of offering homeowners an efficient, easy to use controller. The PCC is also compatible with the Hunter Solar Sync, install the Solar Sync and the conversion to a “smart controller” is complete. The PCC will now regulate run times based on local weather conditions.
Additional options include the Hunter ROAM remote, allowing wireless activation up to a 300 meters
- Independent scheduling options
- Non-volatile memory
- Two levels of superior surge protection
- Three programs (A, B, C) with multiple start times
- Central control compatibility
Code : AQVAT32AC
Consolidate existing controllers to improve efficiency and reduce operating expenses Reliably communicate up to 8 kilometres in any terrain regardless of hills, buildings and trees Controls up to 32 stations; expandable to 96 Works with any commercial irrigation controller Big cost savings in installation and maintenance Redundant transmissions assure communications regardless of weather or electrical interference KEY FEATURES The VAT/VAR series of valve actuating transmitters and receivers offer a new level of ease of automation and in many cases, it allows costly jobs to be inexpensively accomplished. Operates with the Aquaterr VAR Pole and Valve Box receivers. Transmits NLOS (Non-Line-of-Sight) radio signal to receivers located up to eight kilometres away that blankets the reception area regardless of physical obstacles such as hills, valleys buildings and trees. Most wireless irrigation solutions involve annual or monthly fees for operating over their frequency, the Aquaterr solution is free of airwave costs and requires no radio license.
- Consolidate existing controllers to improve efficiency and reduce operating expenses
- Reliably communicate up to 8 kilometres in any terrain regardless of hills, buildings and trees
- Controls up to 32 stations; expandable to 96
Code : ORBITPLUSXXCD
Orbit Plus series controllers, designed for use in home watering systems. unique slides allow easy station programming.
Three programmes for maximum station flexability. Available in 6, 9 and 12 stations all with key lock front door.
- Three independant programs A, B and C
- Station timing in one minute increments for precision
- Four start times per program.
- Fertiliser Injectors
- PVC Fittings
- Hose End
- HR Manufactured
- Solvent Cement
- Sprinkler Systems
- Valve Box
- Water Meter
- Armada Systems
- Creative Sensor
- Dawn Industries
- Dura Plastics PVC
- Fimco Cyclomatic Valves
- Georg Fischer
- HR Products
- Hydro Rain
- IPS Weld-On Solvent
- King Connectors
- NDS Valve Boxes
- Orbit Misting
- Rainmist Sprinklers
- Triple 7