- AC 240 Volt- Commercial- Domestic
Code : ROAM
Hunter Industries Roam Remote designed for use with Hunter X-Core, Pro-C, PCC, I-Core and ACC controllers to allow remote activation of solenoid valves during maintenance.
- Remote operation of any station or program
- 128 different programmable addresses
- Variable run times
- Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) for up to 1 year of operation
- Compatible with most Hunter controllers
Code : AQVAT32AC
Consolidate existing controllers to improve efficiency and reduce operating expenses Reliably communicate up to 8 kilometres in any terrain regardless of hills, buildings and trees Controls up to 32 stations; expandable to 96 Works with any commercial irrigation controller Big cost savings in installation and maintenance Redundant transmissions assure communications regardless of weather or electrical interference KEY FEATURES The VAT/VAR series of valve actuating transmitters and receivers offer a new level of ease of automation and in many cases, it allows costly jobs to be inexpensively accomplished. Operates with the Aquaterr VAR Pole and Valve Box receivers. Transmits NLOS (Non-Line-of-Sight) radio signal to receivers located up to eight kilometres away that blankets the reception area regardless of physical obstacles such as hills, valleys buildings and trees. Most wireless irrigation solutions involve annual or monthly fees for operating over their frequency, the Aquaterr solution is free of airwave costs and requires no radio license.
- Consolidate existing controllers to improve efficiency and reduce operating expenses
- Reliably communicate up to 8 kilometres in any terrain regardless of hills, buildings and trees
- Controls up to 32 stations; expandable to 96
Code : ORBITPLUSXXCD
Orbit Plus series controllers, designed for use in home watering systems. unique slides allow easy station programming.
Three programmes for maximum station flexability. Available in 6, 9 and 12 stations all with key lock front door.
- Three independant programs A, B and C
- Station timing in one minute increments for precision
- Four start times per program.
Code : SterlingXX
Sterling irrigation controllers provide an ideal solution for thecontrol of watering systems for golf courses, landscape urban areas, agricultural control andgerminationmisting systems. Available in 4, 8, 12, 18, 24, 30 and 36 stations.
- Six independent programs that can run concurrently.
- Up to 9 daily cycle starts per program; or, loop watering optional in all six programs for unlimited cycles.
- No limit on the number of programs to which a station can be assigned (all six if desired).
- Fertiliser Injectors
- PVC Fittings
- Hose End
- HR Manufactured
- Solvent Cement
- Sprinkler Systems
- Valve Box
- Water Meter
- Armada Systems
- Creative Sensor
- Dawn Industries
- Dura Plastics PVC
- Fimco Cyclomatic Valves
- Georg Fischer
- HR Products
- Hydro Rain
- IPS Weld-On Solvent
- King Connectors
- NDS Valve Boxes
- Orbit Misting
- Rainmist Sprinklers
- Triple 7