- Pulse Output
Used when you want a output from water meter as a pulse to signal another piece of equipment.
PWWM – Water Meter Paddle Wheel
Code : PWWM
Used for dirty water in agricultre and wastewater treatment plants that requires meters to work reliably under difficult conditions. The paddle is suspended in the upper part of the meter body
allowing solids to pass without damage. The impeller’s rotations are proportional to quantity of water being metered and are magnetically transmitted to the register.
- Hermetically vacuum-sealed register
- Dry type magnetic transmission
- Magnetic shield, for external magnetic field protection
- High-flow accuracy and steady curve characteristics
- Solid and robust design
- High scratch resistant glass on register
- 3600 Rotating counter fully encapsulated protected from impurities
- ISO 4064 Class B compliance standard (check local standards)