Dorot Plastic Air Valve
- Operating pressure 20 – 1,600 KPA
- Maximum water temp. for continuous operation: 60°C
- Maximum water temp. for intermittent operation: 80°C
- Structure materials: Cover/Base Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Internal parts: corrosion resistant, reinforced plastic materials and synthetic rubber
Kinetic Air Releif Valve
Code : AIRVALVE
The airvalve incorporates two seperate seals. During system filling and drainage the larger seal opens to allow large air flow rates (Kinetic Mode). During system operation the smaller seal opens as air accumulates in the valve to continuously purge the system of air (Continuous Mode).
A triangular orifice and a low density float provide sealing at pressures as low as 89kPa.
- Dual acting air vent
- both kinetic and continuous air release
- vacuum relief functions