- Drip IrrigationOur Products
Ein-Dor Flow Regulated Mini Sprinkler
Code : 861-0XX-862-0XX
The 560 Agridor flow Regulator provides a constant flow rate at a wide range of inlet pressures. It is self-cleaning, has a large water passage and an internal filter to protect against clogging. It can be connected to mini sprinkler models 861, 862 sprayers specially designed for use with the flow regulator.
The flow regulator determines the flow rate, not the connected emitter which is always of a higher flow rate.
• Slopes and difficult topographic conditions
• In systems with fluctuating pressures
• In systems with longer laterals or smaller diameter pipes.
- Uniform flow rate regardless of inlet water pressure or topographical conditions
- Self flushing during irrigation
- Large water passage
- Includes an integral filter
- Operating pressure 150 - 400kPa
- Easy maintenance. Any clogging can be rinsed away with a water jet from the other side