- SoilOur Products
Code : WS-200-5
The Irrometer Watermark soil moisture sensor designed to measure soil moisture tension in irrigated field crops, vines, and trees planted in all soil types suitable for agriculture and turf irrigation systems. Suitable for use with data logging devices.
- Unaffected by freezing temperatures, does not require removal during winter periods.
- Can be used for automatic control in irrigation systems. (requires interface unit WEM)
- 0 – 200 centibars of soil water suction, non linear, measures full soil water range.
- Sensor manufactured from non corrosive parts, 50mm x 21mm in dimension
- No sensor maintenance. No calibration needed.