Code : MHS
The Multiple Hydrozone System (MHS) allows independent moisture control of valve groups when all valves share a common ground. The MHS interfaces with any 24 VAC irrigation controller for soil moisture automation.
- Easy to Install – new or retrofit
- Individual area moisture control – reads, reports, adjusts
- Multiple manual operation overrides
- No maintenance
TGA Irrometer Turf Grass Automatic
Code : TGA
The Irrometer, first introduced in 1952, has continuously been the leader with every exclusive feature symbolic to Irrometer allowing the instrument to measure soil moisture tension and automatically control watering in all turf crops planted in course free draining sandy soils.
- Hermetically sealed gauge, with moulded in diaphragm which keeps out dirt and moisture, also compensates for variations in temperature and barometric pressure.
- Air free gauge, water seal prevents air entering gauge, gauge and chamber remain full regardless of water level in instrument
- Gauge readings 0 through 40 centibar readings in 1 centibar increments.
- Body constructed of tough durable plastic impervious to attack by chemicals or electrolysis.
- Large cap for easy operation and better control assists with quick servicing.
WEM Watermark Automatic Soil Moisture Sensor
Code : WEM
Watermark soil moisture automation works with the irrigation controller to allow water to be applied only when necessary. This advanced method of irrigation control provides good water conservation, while maintaining the health of the landscape.
Applying just the right amount of water, no more than necessary and no less than required, to your turf and landscape.
- Electronic Module
- Valve control based on soil moisture for: • individual valves • groups of valves • all valves
- From 10 - 120 centibars (wet - dry adjustment)
- Fits to existing controllers and new systems
- No need to re-program controller for seasonal changes
950 IRROMETER WIRELESS DATALOGGER
- Complete with solar recharging battery pack
- Operating and graphing software
- Up to 16 transmitters can be used with single receiver
- Receiver display shows recent records and battery status (of transmitters)
- Accumulated data is easily downloaded
- Fertiliser Injectors
- PVC Fittings
- Hose End
- HR Manufactured
- Solvent Cement
- Sprinkler Systems
- Valve Box
- Water Meter
- Armada Systems
- Creative Sensor
- Dawn Industries
- Dura Plastics PVC
- Fimco Cyclomatic Valves
- Georg Fischer
- HR Products
- Hydro Rain
- IPS Weld-On Solvent
- King Connectors
- NDS Valve Boxes
- Orbit Misting
- Rainmist Sprinklers
- Triple 7