Irrometer 975 IRROMesh Wireless System
IRROmesh is a compact, solar-powered, wireless system for in-field measurement of soil moisture, temperature, and other parameters. Sensor data from each node is routed through an interactive mesh network back to a central point where it can be uploaded to the web and made accessible to anyone with an Internet enabled PC or smart device, or stored locally for collection. Each node is capable of reading three soil moisture sensors and a soil temperature sensor, along with inputs for recording irrigation events and rain gauge data.
- No Batteries Required - Simplifies installation and maintenance
- Self-Initializing – Nodes power up and associate themselves
- Self-Routing – Nodes route communication for maximum efficiency
- Self-Healing – Nodes will re-route in case of network obstructions
- Web Based Data – Store and analyse data over the Internet