Senninger LDN (Low Drift Nozzle)
The LDN Low Drift Nozzle offers growers multiple ways to irrigate. One applicator can be used for LEPA applications, spray irrigation, and chemigation. With so many options available, growers can get precise control of their sprinklers’ droplet size, trajectory, and application pattern. This makes the LDN capable of adapting to various crop, environmental, and soil requirements.
- ULTRA LOW PRESSURE - Low pressure operation saves energy: 6 to 20 psi (0.41 to 1.38 bar)
- MULTIPLE MODELS - Available with LEPA bubblers, single, double or triple pads, chemigation pads; a part-circle and a drag hose add-on
- STREAMLINED DESIGN - Streamlined body and impact resistant materials can handle the rigors of traveling through tall crops
- UP3 NOZZLES - Convenient UP3 nozzles for easy cleaning or changing. Just pinch and pull, then place and click
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY - Two-year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance