Outstanding Uniformity and gentle rain-like application.
Produced in 1978, the Senninger i-Wob is the most imitated sprinkler in the industry, which means others know the proven value of Wobbler® technology. It provides the most uniform water application ever tested. The combination of a rotating grooved deflector with wobbling action delivers a consistent droplet size over a large area of coverage at low pressure. The i-Wob2’s low application intensity, unmatched uniformity, and large area of coverage has made it a leading product in helping growers irrigate more efficiently in over 85 countries worldwide. Senninger has improved on the i-Wob® design with the next generation i-Wob2. Featuring a protective shroud that doubles as a nozzle carrier, the i-Wob2 is capable of better withstanding harsh operating conditions.
- Protective shroud protects the sprinkler’s wear surface from splashing from adjacent sprinklers, grit and direct UV damage
- Improved wear surface for longevity
- The shroud also doubles as a nozzle carrier, making renozzling quick and easy
- Low pressure operation saves energy: 6 to 15 psi (0.41 to 1.03 bar)
- Unprecedented three-year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance