Plastic Body Screen Filter
Code : HR3388
Filter suitable for filtration of sand and inorganic particles on drip, micro jets and sprinklers.
- Complete glass reinforced polypropylene construction makes the filter durable to time, solar radiation and chemicals
Tavlit ADIR Filter
Code : NF-Adir-Tavlit
TAVLIT ADIR SCREEN & DISC FILTERS
Tavlit’s professional line of plastic filters designed for use in all irrigation systems and industry.
Filters are available in sizes from 25mm to 80mm.
- Body lock ring enables easy opening of the filter without the use of tools
- Filter disc element is secured to the body and includes a telescopic spine
- Stainless steel weave wire screen element (available)
- Grooved plastic disc element on telescopic spine (available)
Yamit 100 Series Screen Filter
- Filter element made of PVC coated with durable chrome mesh screen.
- 90° entry and exit point allows water to flow along the length of filter, water flows through element openings while solid particles can be removed by opening drain valve.
- Mesh sizes 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140.
- Maximum operating working pressure 800kPa.
- Flow Rate : 11000 - 180000 lph.
Tavlit 40 / 50mm Filters
- Fertiliser Injectors
- PVC Pipe Fittings
- Hose End
- HR Manufactured
- Solvent Cement
- Sprinkler Systems
- Valve Box
- Water Meter
- Armada Systems
- Creative Sensor
- Dawn Industries
- Dura Plastics PVC
- Fimco Cyclomatic Valves
- Georg Fischer
- HR Products
- Hydro Rain
- IPS Weld-On Solvent
- King Connectors
- NDS Valve Boxes
- Orbit Misting
- Rainmist Sprinklers
- Triple 7