- MediaOur Products
Yamit 600 Series Media Filter
Code : F600
Used as primary filter for water from open dams and recycled water. To remove algae from water.
- Uses gravel or sand for depth filtration.
- Double bottom chamber with “mushroom” diffusers for efficient filtration and backwashing.
- Modular design - suitable for use in arrays for various flow rates.
VYR155 32mm Brass Impact Sprinkler
Hunter I25 Commercial Rotor
Code : Hunter-I25
The I-25 gets the job done with power, efficiency, and commercial-grade reliability. With a robust watering radius of 11.9 to 21.6 m, this rotor can be used in a variety of applications and environments. Its compact, highly durable design comes with an optional stainless steel riser for tough-as-nails strength. With a 5-year warranty, the I-25 also has options for reclaimed water ID and high-speed. A standard check valve is built in, and a wide selection of high performance nozzles are available. Efficient, tough, and built-to-last, Hunter’s I-25 rotors work hard day in and day out so you don’t have to.
- Easy arc adjustment right from the top
- Proven and tested water-lubricated gear drive system
- Reclaimed option available
- The perfect rotor for commercial and recreational sites
Code : PGPADJ
The PGP® is Hunter’s original product—the item that put the company on the map in 1981. Its exceptional design and impressive performance placed the rotor a cut above back then, and continuous improvements and enhancements have allowed it to remain the number one selling rotor in the world ever since. With the ability to deliver even water distribution from precision-engineered nozzles, this sprinkler is unequaled in reliability, durability, versatility, and value. With its endless built-in features and Hunter’s years of experience in gear-drive technology, it’s no wonder the PGP remains the professional’s choice year after year.
- Integral rubber cover with membrane covered sockets
- Through-the-top adjustment
- Quick check arc/fast forward
- Complete set of interchangeable nozzles
- Factory installed nozzles available
- Radius adjustment of up to 25%
- Reversing full-circle and part-circle operation in one unit
- Proven, long-life water-lubricated gear drive
|Discharge rate:||0.10 to 3.22 m3 /hr; 1.7 to 53.7 l/min|
|Radius||6.4 to 15.8 m|
- Fertiliser Injectors
- PVC Pipe Fittings
- Hose End
- HR Manufactured
- Solvent Cement
- Sprinkler Systems
- Valve Box
- Water Meter
- Armada Systems
- Creative Sensor
- Dawn Industries
- Dura Plastics PVC
- Fimco Cyclomatic Valves
- Georg Fischer
- HR Products
- Hydro Rain
- IPS Weld-On Solvent
- King Connectors
- NDS Valve Boxes
- Orbit Misting
- Rainmist Sprinklers
- Triple 7