Want to stop or pause your irrigation when the wind speed gets too high, this simple but effective device will achieve this. Will not work with wind direction, speed only.
Hunter Wind Clik sensor
Code : WIND-CLIK
Hunters Wind Clik interrupts / returns irrigation when programmed wind speed is measured, adjusts to activate and reset at various wind speeds. Two types of operation “normally closed” or “normally closed” wiring, works with fountain systems to eliminate overspray in windy conditions.
Switch Rating: 24vac, 5 amp maximum,Actuation Speed 19 to 56 km/h, Reset Speed 13 to 39 km/h
- Designed for two types of operation
- Adjusts to actuate at various wind speeds
- Adjustable reset wind speeds
- Indicator light shows system shut down
- Can control fountain systems