When you want to be able to shut down your irrigation system due to high or low flows, this may help with you depending on your controller.
Hunter Wireless Flow Sensor (WFS)
- Feeds flow data to controller for flow recording and monitoring purposes
- Robust waterproof construction
- Provides station level flow monitoring for reaction to high or low flow conditions
Combi Flow Device
Code : CBF-100-00
Many irrigation controllers are equipped to monitor flow rate using the data for control and water management functions. Most controllers with this feature are equipped with a single flow input. Field conditions may dictate that two flow sensors are required to monitor all of the water being supplied to the system. Examples might include: two separate water supplies such as an onsite supply with municipal back-up, two points of connection for the irrigation system or two different sized flow sensors to accommodate a wide range of irrigation zone flows.
Tank Level Guage
Code : MT-PROFIL
Mechanical float operated water level gauge is suitable for installation on potable and rainwater tanks. The gauge has a reversible face plate. One side can be used for tanks to 1.5m in height, the
other side for water tanks to 2.5m in height. The gauge will give an accurate reading of the current water level in the tank.
- Suitable up to 2.5 metres deep
- Easy mounting on top of tank using optional back nut
- No batteries or wiring are required
- Easy to read 90mm dial face
- Dial face registers zero when tank is empty