Dorot Plastic Air Valve
CODE DAVPBSP1A DAVPBSP2KA
Trapped air in a pressurized pipeline can have serious effects on system operation and efficiency.
As air pockets accumulate at high points, this reduces the effective cross section of the pipeline in their location, decreasing the water flow and increasing energy consumption required to pump the water through, reducing the overall system efficiency.
- Operating pressure 20 – 1,600 KPA
- Maximum water temp. for continuous operation: 60°C
- Maximum water temp. for intermittent operation: 80°C
- Structure materials: Cover/Base Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Internal parts: corrosion resistant, reinforced plastic materials and synthetic rubber