- Low PressureOur Products
Senninger Mini Wobbler
Code : MINIWOBBLER
Used in nurseries for uniform coverage over large diameters at low pressure.
• Senninger Wobbler has a unique off–centre rotary action
• The design provides extremely uniform coverage over a large diameter at low pressures.
|Colour coded nozzles||(seven)|
Hunter ECO Rotator
Code : ECO-04-XXXX
Hunter’s ECO Rotator 100mm pop up sprinkler in three choices of radius and flow, designed for use in all landscape applications.
Eco Rotator has the ability to control the amount of water flowing through the nozzle over various arc and radius settings applying matched precipitation.
- Multi-trajectory rotating streams
- Double filtered
- Strong body cap for long life
- Two-piece ratchet for dependable and reliable performance
Senninger Xcel Wobbler 18 degree
Code : XCELWOBBO-MA
Above ground sprinkler installation for all row crops and mining heap leach processes.
Senninger’s mid angle (18 degree) Xcel-Wobbler provides a wind resistant pattern. Its unique off-center rotary-action provides
extremely uniform coverage at low pressure with very low evaporation loss.
- New balanced design produces a smooth, stable performance
- Only one moving part for longer life.
- Built for strength and durability using high-impact engineering grade thermoplastics, no metal parts.
- Inlet Size: 20mm Male
- Flow rates 0.05 L/s – 0.47 L/s
Hunter Specialty SXXX Nozzles
Code : SXXX
To accommodate the needs of narrow planting areas and other niche irrigating situations, Hunter offers a variety of specialty nozzles. Specialty models include center and end stripped, corner and side stripped, short radius, and multi-stream. This variety allows the system designer to incorporate a reliable, wind-resistant spray solution where traditional fixed or adjustable nozzles can’t get the job done. Built with the same durable construction and materials as all other Hunter Products, Hunter Specialty Nozzles were designed to ensure quality coverage and optimum pattern distribution in challenging situations.
- Heavy-duty body and cap construction
- Pressure activated, multi-function, no flow-by wiper seal
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Optional factory-installed drain check valve for up to 10 feet elevation change
- Ratcheting riser for quick arc alignment
- Heavy-duty spring
- Innovative “pull-ring” flush plug design
- Fertiliser Injectors
- PVC Pipe Fittings
- Hose End
- HR Manufactured
- Solvent Cement
- Sprinkler Systems
- Valve Box
- Water Meter
- Armada Systems
- Creative Sensor
- Dawn Industries
- Dura Plastics PVC
- Fimco Cyclomatic Valves
- Georg Fischer
- HR Products
- Hydro Rain
- IPS Weld-On Solvent
- King Connectors
- NDS Valve Boxes
- Orbit Misting
- Rainmist Sprinklers
- Triple 7