The 560 Agridor flow Regulator provides a constant flow rate at a wide range of inlet pressures. It is self-cleaning, has a large water passage and an internal filter to protect against clogging. It can be connected to mini sprinkler models 861, 862 sprayers specially designed for use with the flow regulator.
The flow regulator determines the flow rate, not the connected emitter which is always of a higher flow rate.
• Slopes and difficult topographic conditions
• In systems with fluctuating pressures
• In systems with longer laterals or smaller diameter pipes.
Uniform flow rate regardless of inlet water pressure or topographical conditions
Self flushing during irrigation
Large water passage
Includes an integral filter
Operating pressure 150 - 400kPa
Easy maintenance. Any clogging can be rinsed away with a water jet from the other side
To prevent the emitter from dripping when opening and closing the water in:
• Hothouse irrigation, mist, seedling, rooting and cooling systems
• Chicken coops and animal house cooling systems
• For pulse irrigstion systems by mainaining the water at low pressure after between pulses. It saves the time required for the pressure to rise after each pulse and enables a shorter and more efficient pulses.
• On slopes it prevents overflowing from lower-level emitter when closing the
Wide water passage, low local head loss
Stainless steel spring ensures long lasting uniform and accurate operation
Can be connected to the emitter from both sides (male or female connection) by “press-fit” design
Clogging can be removed by rinsing with water from the other side