TGA Irrometer Turf Grass Automatic
Code : TGA
The Irrometer, first introduced in 1952, has continuously been the leader with every exclusive feature symbolic to Irrometer allowing the instrument to measure soil moisture tension and automatically control watering in all turf crops planted in course free draining sandy soils.
- Hermetically sealed gauge, with moulded in diaphragm which keeps out dirt and moisture, also compensates for variations in temperature and barometric pressure.
- Air free gauge, water seal prevents air entering gauge, gauge and chamber remain full regardless of water level in instrument
- Gauge readings 0 through 40 centibar readings in 1 centibar increments.
- Body constructed of tough durable plastic impervious to attack by chemicals or electrolysis.
- Large cap for easy operation and better control assists with quick servicing.