- Low DensityOur Products
Antelco Standard Barb Fittings
Code : Anteclo-Barb-Fittings
A range of polypropylene fittings designed to control, disperse, slow and divert water through a low pressure irrigation system.
Used in conjunction with low pressure poly tubing.
- Tapered entry on all barbed fittings for ease of installation.
- Range includes common Australian and International tube sizes.
- UV stabilised materials for long life.
Antelco In-Line Filter
Code : Antelco-Filter
Filtration device designed to trap foreign particles in the water and reduce clogging of emitters. For low pressure (up to 300 kPa) micro irrigation systems.
- In-Line model with single barb inlet and outlet.
- Snap-On model for direct connection to standard tap adaptors.
- 80 mesh screen filter.
- Easily taken apart for cleaning.
- Effective compact filter with minimal flow loss.
Code : PGPADJ
The PGP® is Hunter’s original product—the item that put the company on the map in 1981. Its exceptional design and impressive performance placed the rotor a cut above back then, and continuous improvements and enhancements have allowed it to remain the number one selling rotor in the world ever since. With the ability to deliver even water distribution from precision-engineered nozzles, this sprinkler is unequaled in reliability, durability, versatility, and value. With its endless built-in features and Hunter’s years of experience in gear-drive technology, it’s no wonder the PGP remains the professional’s choice year after year.
- Integral rubber cover with membrane covered sockets
- Through-the-top adjustment
- Quick check arc/fast forward
- Complete set of interchangeable nozzles
- Factory installed nozzles available
- Radius adjustment of up to 25%
- Reversing full-circle and part-circle operation in one unit
- Proven, long-life water-lubricated gear drive
|Discharge rate:||0.10 to 3.22 m3 /hr; 1.7 to 53.7 l/min|
|Radius||6.4 to 15.8 m|
MP3500 Hunter Multi Stream Sprinkler
Code : MP3500
The revolutionary MP Rotator features a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results. Rather than simply “spray” water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated. This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff. The MP Rotator can be installed onto any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 5’ strip to 35’ radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MPs are also perfect for revitalizing older systems—a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
- True matched precipitation
- Radius can be reduced up 25% on all models
- Double pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Removeable filter screen prevents large objects from clogging nozzles
- Low precipitation rate
- Adjustable arc and radius
- Wind resistant multi stream technology
- Colour coded for easy identification
|Recommended operating pressure||275kPa|
- Fertiliser Injectors
- PVC Pipe Fittings
- Hose End
- HR Manufactured
- Solvent Cement
- Sprinkler Systems
- Valve Box
- Water Meter
- Armada Systems
- Creative Sensor
- Dawn Industries
- Dura Plastics PVC
- Fimco Cyclomatic Valves
- Georg Fischer
- HR Products
- Hydro Rain
- IPS Weld-On Solvent
- King Connectors
- NDS Valve Boxes
- Orbit Misting
- Rainmist Sprinklers
- Triple 7