- Pressure Regulating
Gator Hydraulic Control Valves
- Sound hydraulic flow dynamics resulting in quiet and smooth water flow during operation
- Minimum head loss and low pressure required to operate the valve
- Cast iron body construction with heavy epoxy coating for durable outside installations, above and below ground
- Wide range of operating functions using pilots and control modules
- Flow control available on 25mm > 100mm sizes
25mm HydroRain Valve and Pressure Reducer
Code : HRZ100MB-30
Hydro Rain – One piece irrigation valve
HRZ 100 stands in the market as the industry’s first “one piece” low-flow irrigation station valve, filter, and pressure regulator combination.
Designed for use in residential and commercial drip or micro watering systems.
- One-piece construction—Combines a low-flow irrigation valve, a 200 mesh filter, and a pressure regulator.
- Accessibility—“Jar-Top” valve and filter are easily maintained; no tools are required for service with no valve bonnet screws or bolts
- Internal manual bleed—Operate HRZ 100 manually with no external bleed stream or use external bleed option for effective “blow out” during seasonal system shut-down.
PMR-MF Senninger Medium Flow Pressure Regulator
Code : PMR-MF
The medium flow Pressure-Master Regulator is ideal for installations requiring mid range flows (7.6 – 76 lpm) including soild-set, drip or other low-volums irrigation systems as well as center pivot and other machanical-move irrigation systems.
- Maintains a constant preset outlet pressure while handling varying inlet pressures
- 100% water-tested for accuracy (no adjustments ever needed)
- Very low hysteresis and friction losses
- Maximum flow path resists plugging
- Two-year warranty on materials, workmanship AND performance