When you want to use the water force to create a filtration effect.
HYDROCYCLONE SAND SEPERTOR – SERIES 5000
- The hydrocyclones use a tangential injection flow process, enhancing the centrifugal forces and moving solid particles outwards
- The dispersed particles move downwards in a spiral path into an underfl ow chamber, while clean liquid moves upwards to the centre of the spiral, towards the top outlet
Yamit 700 Series Hydroclcone Filter
Code : F700
Designed for use as control filters or head filters for irrigation zones. To remove suspended particles.
Water flows freely on a spiral path along the length of the filters chamber. Centrifugal force seperates the solid particles from the water. Solid particles gravitate downwards to be collected in underflow chamber. Clean water flow?s from the top of fllter.
- Inlet / Outlet on Axis of 90°.
- Electrostatically oven cured with an epoxypolyester combination.
- Maximum operating working pressure : 800kPa Flow Rate : 2000 - 220000lph