Wafer Check Valve
Code : WCV
Compact non-return wafer-style design and round un-obstructed port to stop flow reversal in irrigation systems pipe networks, water flow is allowed in only one direction.
Wafer check valve works automatically and has no external control.
- 80mm upto 250mm sizing
- Operating pressure to PN16 (1600 kPa)
- Checks open at 200 kPa all sizes
Vari Gibault Repair Coupling
Designed for use in the repair of irrigation pipe networks primarily used on UPVC may also fit Steel, Cast Iron, AC and Ductile Iron pipes used in irrigation.
- Rubber gasket with taper for positive compression.
- Internal / external corrosion protection with fusion bonded epoxy coating
- Angular deflection of 6⁰ on all sides
Code : LXLG
Used for measuring the volume of water passing through pipeline in irrigation systems. As water passes through the meter, water jets make the impeller rotate. The impeller’s rotations are proportional to quantity of water being metered and are magnetically transmitted to the register.
- Hermetically vacuum-sealed register
- Dry type magnetic transmission
- Magnetic shield, for external magnetic field protection
- High-flow accuracy and steady curve characteristics
- Solid and robust design
- High scratch resistant glass on register
- 3600 Rotating counter
- ISO 4064 Class B compliance standard (check local standards)