Ein Dor Mini Sprinkler
Code : 863X-Ein-Dor-Mini-Sprinkler
Ein Dor 863 series mini sprinklers, designed forirrigation of young trees, can be used in all landscape and home gardens.
- Low flow rates down to 20 l/h
- Anti Insect protection, swivel shuts down when system is off sealing the nozzle
- Can be supplied with removeable jet converter
- Jet converter provides large droplet size spread evenly on small diameter
- Jet converter can be removed as tree grows
- Uniform distribution
Ein-Dor Flow Regulated Mini Sprinkler
Code : 861-0XX-862-0XX
The 560 Agridor flow Regulator provides a constant flow rate at a wide range of inlet pressures. It is self-cleaning, has a large water passage and an internal filter to protect against clogging. It can be connected to mini sprinkler models 861, 862 sprayers specially designed for use with the flow regulator.
The flow regulator determines the flow rate, not the connected emitter which is always of a higher flow rate.
• Slopes and difficult topographic conditions
• In systems with fluctuating pressures
• In systems with longer laterals or smaller diameter pipes.
- Uniform flow rate regardless of inlet water pressure or topographical conditions
- Self flushing during irrigation
- Large water passage
- Includes an integral filter
- Operating pressure 150 - 400kPa
- Easy maintenance. Any clogging can be rinsed away with a water jet from the other side
Ein Dor Non-Drip Device
Code : 530-05/10
To prevent the emitter from dripping when opening and closing the water in:
• Hothouse irrigation, mist, seedling, rooting and cooling systems
• Chicken coops and animal house cooling systems
• For pulse irrigstion systems by mainaining the water at low pressure after between pulses. It saves the time required for the pressure to rise after each pulse and enables a shorter and more efficient pulses.
• On slopes it prevents overflowing from lower-level emitter when closing the
- Wide water passage, low local head loss
- Stainless steel spring ensures long lasting uniform and accurate operation
- Can be connected to the emitter from both sides (male or female connection) by “press-fit” design
- Clogging can be removed by rinsing with water from the other side
- Integral Nozzle Filter